• tw

Wetsuit Reviews

Share your experiences and recommendations on different wetsuit brands and models. What features to look for? Pros and cons based on personal experiences.

Loading spinner
    • OK

Wetsuit Reviews

Hey everyone! I’ve been using the HUUB Aerious II wetsuit for the past year, and I’ve been really impressed with its performance. The fit is snug but not restrictive, providing good flexibility during the swim. The neoprene material feels durable and offers excellent buoyancy, which has definitely helped improve my swim times.

One thing to note is the sizing; I found that their sizing chart was pretty accurate, but I’d recommend trying it on if possible. I’m 5’10” and went for a size Medium, and it fits me perfectly.

The only downside I’ve noticed is that it can be a bit tricky to get on and off quickly during transitions, but I guess that’s the trade-off for a snug fit.

Overall, I’m really happy with my HUUB Aerious II wetsuit and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable and reasonably priced option.”

Looking forward to hearing about everyone else’s experiences with their wetsuits!

Loading spinner
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.